The ants are coming this year, as every year to Southern California. Due to the heavy rains we had this past winter, ant colonies are expected to have grown larger than prior years. But with drought plans restricting water usage, I am sure that those ants will be marching indoors this spring and summer, making homeowners crazy as they wake up to a breakfast table full of ants, or come home for dinner, only to find that ants been them to dinner.
When homeowners look for a pest control company this spring, I hope they will consider truly green companies like Hearts Pest Management. We wouldn’t expect you to flock to our company without strong reasons. So here are a few:
1) Hearts Pest Management was the first company in southern California to be EcoWise Certified, to green standards that are audited.
2) Hearts Pest Control service has run a green program for ants, spiders and other insects and arachnids for five years.
3) Hearts Pest Management is a mid-size company, not so small that the service is unpredictable and not to big that the service is anonymous, distant or uncaring. We are right sized for most homes and business pest control needs.
4) Our pest control service has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
5) We have had a best provider rating from Angie’s list for three years straight. (We recently dropped Angie’s list when we received a complaint from 2003, well beyond any reasonable period).
6) Our pest control technicians, frankly, are smarter. They are better paid, better educated, more responsible, devoted, passionate and loyal, by far. (I guess I am very proud of our consulting pest control technicians.
7) Our pest control technicians are paid by a combination of salary, commission and bonus. This format gives them incentives for great service and great sales, which require an excellent knowledge of the business. They are not lazy and they do not rush.
8) The ants are coming and we hope you will call us at Hearts Pest Management.